Multiple sclerosis (MS) Training
Studies show that people with MS who participate in regular physical activity experience:
- Better cardiovascular fitness
- Improved strength, balance, and flexibility
- Better bladder and bowel function
- Less fatigue and depression
- Improved mood and focus
- Increased participation in social interaction
Many people living with MS find it beneficial to work with a fitness instructor who is knowledgeable about MS, understands how the symptoms of MS impact movement, and can adjust an exercise routine to accommodate your specific need.
We at First Class provide well-informed personal trainers who are specialised in the subject of multiple sclerosis and exercise with an overview of the condition offering specific strategies for working with a diverse MS population.